Posted on 21 Feb 2022
- 3+ years
- Gurgaon, Bangalore
Analysing complex data, Data Patterns, Data Relationships, SQL, NoSQL, Mongo, Python, Software Troubleshooting, Debugging, Telecom Domain, RDF or SPARQL or Graph Query Language, understand the architecture
We are looking for Data Engineers who would work with the product deployment team to deploy data engineering solutions to end customers. Opportunity to learn data science and data engineering concepts and grow within a innovative digital environment & following shall be high level job responsibilities:
- Be responsible for designing and developing data centric solutions for Telecom operators
- Provide technical leadership for implementation and refinement of new features and products.
- Interacting closely and effectively with customers, and product/R&D development team
- Should have experience of working within complex, data intensive environments that represent the inner workings of modern telecoms networks.
- Possess knowledge of data storage and retrieval systems, query and scripting languages and their use to analyse complex, datasets
- Experience of working in Telecom domain, understand mobile networks concepts of (2G, 3G, 4G) and understand the architecture. Inventory modelling of one more of 2G/3G/4G technologies is expected.
- Proven hands-on experience in databases, DB queries – SQL, NoSQL, Mongo, RDF, SPARQL etc. Preferable in RDF or SPARQL or Graph Query Language.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communications Engg or equivalent / relevant experience