R&D Engineer – Cloud Native
Posted on 02 Jan 2022
- An individual with good hands on Cloud Native Application development experience with excellent programming and debugging skills in the areas of IP Security, Networking applications, TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, Development and Unit Testing of Cloud Native Container based applications/Micro Services as per the requirements
- Integration and Testing with cloud native frameworks such as Kafka, Reddis, Prometheus, etc.,
- Writing and executing integration TCs and SVT support
- Debugging and troubleshooting throughout the software development life cycle
- Participate in code reviews with other members of the development team.
- Design and configuration documentation updates
- Defect analysis, getting to proper root cause, and fixing the issue.
- Follow the agile development methodologies as part of Scrum team
Related Education & Experience
- BE/B.Tech Degree in CSE/ECE with 8 to 11 Years of related technical experience.
- Developed cloud-native apps with strong Experience in working with containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.) and also having Solid knowledge of developing carrier-grade telecom applications based on microservices architectures
- Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms such as VMWare, AWS and Google Cloud. Have experience in building , migrating (on-prem to cloud) and managing hybrid cloud platform supporting large & highly available carrier grade applications
- Knowledge of at least one continuous integration (CI) server technology and Applied experience delivering continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines, utilizing techniques like blue/green and canary deployments, with tools such as Jenkins.
- C, C++ Programming
- Strong knowledge in Operating Systems: Linux/Ubuntu system and its internals
- Strong scripting (e.g. Python, shell) and automation skills
- Technical mastery of networking, VPNs, compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers, etc.), and architecting/developing/maintaining carrier-grade systems in virtualized environments.
- Continuous learning, adapting new technology and methodologies, staying up to date on industry trends and new technologies and the ability to apply trends to architectural needs.
- Good knowledge on 4G/5G Core networks.