Software QA Engineer
Posted on 17 Jan 2022
- Software QA Engineer: Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Strong Understanding of LTE Architecture, LTE call flow & 5G Access domain.
- Thorough understanding of 3GPP specs across L1 L2 and L3.
- Self-starter who likes breaking the code and can challenge the System Engineers, Architects and development teams
- Must have an experience in Log Analysis.
- Must have experience in testing RAN features.
- Hands on experience in using test tools including but not limited to
- UE simulators like Aeroflex TM500 and Keysight.
- UE debuggers like QXDM, XCAL and TEMS
- Channel Emulators
- Network Emulators
- Application traffic generators like iPerf, IxLoad etc
Good to have:
- Self-starter who likes debugging complex issues and takes pride in finding issues on the device under test.
- Good to have thorough understanding of 3GPP specs covering PHY, MAC, PDCP, RLC, RRC, S1AP and X2AP protocols
- Good to have experience with database.
- Good to have knowledge on Docker & Kubernetes.